- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups cranberries
- pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ½ teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated (or more to taste)
- In medium saucepan, cook raisins in apple juice for about 10 minutes. Add cranberries and sea salt.
- Cover, turn down to low, and simmer until cranberries have popped.
- Remove lid and reduce sauce to desired consistency. Keep in mind that sauce will gel more when refrigerated.
- Remove from heat. Stir in orange zest and ginger juice.