Here is one of my favorite salad dressings that I use on simple garden salads, buddha bowls, and even tacos!
Cilantro-Lime Dressing goes especially well with any dish including avocados, such as my Southwestern Summer Salad!
To get a smooth texture and beautiful green color, it’s best to make Cilantro-Lime Dressing in a blender.
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, packed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon sweet white miso
- 1 tablespoon umeboshi (ume plum) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari, Eden brand recommended
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- spring or filtered water
- Blend all ingredients except water in blender until smooth.
- Add water one tablespoon at a time if a thinner dressing is desired.
Want to learn how to make delicious, healthy food while meeting new people? Chef Rachel’s current class schedule is available here.