- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 ounces Pecorino Romano cheese (optional), shaved
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a medium prep bowl, mix together arugula and spinach.
- Prepare dressing by whisking together olive oil and white balsamic vinegar with a few pinches sea salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a small mixing bowl or glass measuring cup.
- Using a pair of tongs, toss salad greens and Pecorino Romano (if using) with dressing until evenly coated.
- Divide greens onto 4 salad plates. Top each salad with a variety of berries and sliced almonds.